My brain is all over the place today so a list sounds like the easiest thing right now:)
1. I tried out a new breakfast today while working early this morning. It’s a meal I’ve had before but not for breakfast, but hey you can’t go wrong with eggs, sweet potatoes, and sunflower seed butter anytime of day. Yum.
2. I had a great workout today. It was a (lower body focus) plyometric + shoulders kind of day. I did ZWOW #25 for part of it. I haven’t done a zwow for awhile, so I’m a little behind. I loved this one and for the shoulder portion, yeah they are feeling it:)
3. I have been seeing figs all over the blog world this week so I finally got me some. They are tasty! I think I will have some mixed with goat cheese for a snack tomorrow:)
4. This weekend I’m canning peaches with my Mom and I’m pretty excited. It’s a shame I was never that excited about canning peaches when I was growing up. Sorry Mom!! Hopefully this weekend will make up for it:)
5. The husband and I have been watching Frasier lately on Netflix and although I don’t think it was really filmed in Seattle, it still makes me want to live/visit there:) I absolutely love that city and have been several times but I just can’t get enough!
6. I want to introduce you to my good friend and co-worker Rachel! She’s a beauty inside and out and downright hilarious. You will probably hear a lot about her because she’s so cool. Not too mention an amazing photographer.
7. Thanks to Rachel, I’ve been listening to some good music lately:) Imagine Dragons. Ever heard of them?
8. Trying is having the intention to fail. Say your going to do it and you will. This was my friends status this morning and I love it.
And with that I will say good-bye that’s enough randomness for today. Tomorrow I will be sharing my first recipe on here.