Happy Friday everyone. I thought today I would share my first recipe here on the ol’ blog. Hopefully the first of many as I am working on becoming a better and more creative chef! This one is simple but pretty tasty:)
Sweet Miso-Ginger Salmon
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 tsp miso
- 1 tsp coconut aminos (can substitute braggs liquid aminos or low sodium soy sauce)
- 1 tsp diced ginger root
- 6 drops nunaturals lemon stevia
1. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
2. In a small bowl mix together all ingredients except the salmon
3. place salmon on a parchment lined baking pan
4. Pour sauce over salmon. Let marinade for as long as you’d like.
5. bake for 14 minutes, then broil for 1-2 minutes.
I served mine over Meg’s Massaged Kale, Avocado, and Kale Salad.
Very yummy indeed.
Not only yummy but this salmon is very healthy too, check it out.
Salmon: Full of omega 3 fatty acids that not only help to lower bad cholesterol and raise good cholesterol, it also helps you to have shiny hair and healthy skin. What a beauty:)
Miso: Restores beneficial probiotics to the intestines and aids in digestion.
Ginger: Contains a good amount of minerals like potassium, manganese, copper, and magnesium.
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
I firmly believe in this quote:)
If you try out this recipe let me know!
Have a great weekend.