Hello Strangers!! I’m back! And I have a new recipe for ya’ll. A salad recipe that I’ve loving sooo much!
But first some updates!
Lately I’ve been:
- Working a lot on my personal training business! Hoping to get a Personal Training site up soon!
- Enjoying some sweaty workouts courtesy of GPPfitness.com I’m excited to be attending the GPP Intensive Training in July!!
- Hanging out with this crazy (handsome) man!
- Enjoying seaweed brown rice cakes with homemade seitan and avocado!
- Dancing to these wonderful songs! I love the video for the first song. It’s fun and happy:)
- Finally I’ve been enjoying this beautiful salad!
Here’s the recipe:
Vegan Sushi Salad with a Tangy Tahini Dressing
For the salad:
- 1 carrot or 6 baby carrots, grated
- 1/2 zuchinni, julienned
- 1 serving of tempeh, grated
- ~2 TB of brown rice
- 1/2 sheet or nori, torn into little pieces
For the dressing:
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1.5 to 2 tsp of tahini
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp miso
Toppings (optional but oh so tasty!)
- scoop of sauerkraut
- 1/4 avocado, cubed
- more tahini
1. Combine all the ingredients for dressing in a small bowl.
2. Combine all ingredients for the salad. Add the dressing. Add the toppings if using!
Note: I like this salad cold (so yummy in this summer heat!) including the tempeh and rice, but you can serve it warm if you prefer!
What kind of workouts have you been enjoying?
What’s your favorite song lately?